Thursday, May 19, 2005

Magnetic storms KNOCKING OUT laser equipment?

Not real good days been, the past couple or so. Moooooods ain't the best. Magnetic storms, a friend says.
I was left high and dry to boot! Monday night- well, OK, Tuesday morning- I lull(aby)ed myself to sleep with a newly borrowed Karmapa CD; then, Tuesday night, even the display of the DVD/CD player had dimmed to oblivion (nyyh...).
Alrighty, decided to sleep over it- but Wednesday not only found the ENG (shall we call it ANGst? - better not, lest mistaken for a rather different kind of mistake embodied by The Boss) DVD player still in a coma, but also my laptop's CD-ROM drive refused to drive anywhere but to take the highway to hell. No music. No music. No music. Life? NNNNnnnnnn.......
So had a trip to 光滑 ;p商場 for a combo. Nice, sleek; me- happy- until I discovered the old drive had risen from the dead. Lawn of the Living Lead. So then an even happier me. Oh my.

No comments: